The Andreasbrunnen

One of the Oldest Fountains in Deidesheim

This fountain and its pipe system, which conducts water from the Sensetal mineral spring into the town, was donated by the Jordan family in 1851 in remembrance of the family’s father, Andreas Jordan. The style of the fountain resembles Italian models from the Renaissance and it is one of the most impressive works of iron casting in the Palatinate. It was manufactured by the Gienanth Ironworks in Eisenberg.

The fountain is located on the Marktplatz in front of the Deidesheimer Hof hotel.

More informations:
http://datenhotel.de/andreasbrunnen



 

Diese Website nutzt Cookies, um bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können. Mehr Erfahren!