A Walk Through Forst

The village
The village of Forst is laid out along a long street with ivory and vine-ranked half-timbered and sandstone houses from the 18th and 19th centuries. The magnificent-looking village with many wineries is one of the most renowned wine communities in the Palatinate.

Church
The steeple of the St. Margareta Parish Church towers above the community of Forst. The church is from the Baroque, which, after its destruction in 1689, was rebuilt in 1723 with a late-Gothic ground plan.

Schlössl
The Schlössl is the former estate of the Barons of Warmboldt Umstadt, with a Renaissance tower from around 1600, which was altered in the mid-18th century.

 

Diese Website nutzt Cookies, um bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können. Mehr Erfahren!