A Stroll Through Ruppertsberg


The village
Peaceful streets and alleys lead past half-timbered and sandstone buildings. Its beautiful surroundings with vineyard hills, and its numerous vine-covered house fronts and archways make the village a very beautiful sight.

Church
The Catholic St. Martin Church in Ruppertsberg is well worth seeing too. This late-Gothic hall church with a nave and two aisles dates back to the early 16th century. The stone pulpit from around 1510 with images of saints and prophets is especially noteworthy.

Teahouse
The symbol of the village was built in 1840 in the sea of grapes by a winegrower’s family. The former teahouse is a four-sided pavilion with a glazed upper floor.

 

Diese Website nutzt Cookies, um bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können. Mehr Erfahren!